Upcoming events for 2011
March 20 & 21 at 12:00 noon - the Spring Equinox 2011.
OTOMI TOLTEC LAND IN MEXICO AND AROUND THE WORLD
FOR THE HEALING OF MOTHER EARTH AND PEACE
THE MAIN CEREMONY
is on MARCH 20th, 2011 AT NOON
Mexico City Time (1 pm in New York - 7 pm in London - 9 am in Los Angeles)
IN THE OTOMI CEREMONIAL CENTER, MEXICO
- We will be connected at noon (Mexico City Time) as well.
Check your local time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
There are many drumming circles AROUND THE WORLD!
JOIN IN the ceremony with us!
Join us in this 8000 Sacred Drums ceremony during the four days of the World Gathering of the 8000 Sacred Drums.
It is taking place in the Otomi Ceremonial Center between March 18th to March 21st, 2011
If you are planing to participate with the Otomi Toltec People in Mexico, please register and confirm on this email: [email protected]
- fill out and email this registration form :
Microsoft Word Doc - Registration Form (Spanish, English and French) here - Click on link, save to your computer, fill out and email.
FORMA DE REGISTRO - REGISTRATION FORM - FORMULAIRE D'INSCRIPTION
You can also organize a 8000 drums gathering in your area! Contact: [email protected]
, with a request to the Otomi Toltec Elders.
If you are participating in your own place you can register at this email: [email protected]
Let us join together with all indigenous nations around the world in calling
For Peace - For Dignity - For Justice - For Healing
Again, Our Otomi Toltec Elders of Mexico will be holding annual ceremonies togather as many sacred drummers together all around the globe to continue the fulfillment of the 500-year old prophecy with the powerful intention to open healing of our blessed earth mother and Human Family -.
You can join us in this gathering, to be together in the Otomi Toltec Sacred Land and/or drumming wherever you are at this time!
OTOMI TOLTEC PROPHECY
According to a Sacred Prophecy revealed at the Otomi Ceremonial Center by the Otomi Toltec Elders:
~The day when the sounds of 8,000 Sacred Drums join together will be the beginning of the real healing of Mother Earth and Humanity.
It is time to unify ourselves tore discover the seeds of the Four Directions - to reactivate cosmic energy, heal historical wounds. It's time to respect life, liberty and the dignity of Our Peoples~
The first great ceremony was held March 21, 2004 in Temoaya, Mexico. Drum circles joined around the world on the Spring Equinox. This Ceremony coming from the Otomi Toltec Spiritual Tradition will continue each year.
- To seal and to heal each wounded vortex of our Mother Earth. To heal our Peoples and Relatives.
- To honor and to protect our Indigenous Ceremonial Centers, Sacred Sites and Spirituality. This is our duty.
- To plant and to strength consciousness of love and respect for our Mother Earth. This is everyone's work.
- The Indigenous ancestral recommendation is to create and to practice our ancient culture of Peace and Life. This is fundamental.
- The recognition and use of the energy and healing properties of our sacred instruments
8000 DRUMS GATHERINGS AROUND THE WORLD
We'll join indigenous nations around the world in calling for peace - for dignity - justice - for healing.
It's open to everyone... every organization..every band/tribe/firstnation, school, native housing complex, friendship centre, street, house, park, community centre, gathering.
THE OTOMI TOLTEC CEREMONY IN THE OTOMI TOLTEC LAND
THE 8000 SACRED DRUMS CEREMONY
In the Otomi Toltec Indian Land, Our Elders and Wisdom Keepers will guide the Great Ceremony of the 8000 Sacred Drums with the following program:
FIRST DAY - Friday March 18th.- (6:00 pm - to 8:00 pm)
Opening Ceremony and Welcome to the Participants
SECOND DAY - Saturday March 19th.- (8:00 am - 10:00 pm)
Otomi Toltec New Year Celebration, Sacred Fire Ceremony and Full Moon Drumming Meditation
THIRD DAY - Sunday March 20th.- (8:00 am - 8:00 pm)
8000 SACRED DRUMS CEREMONY for the Healing of Mother Earth and Peace
FOURTH DAY - Monday March 21st.- (8:00 am - 12:00 am)
Healing Ceremony and Closing Ceremony
*We will be drumming and having indigenous teachings, healing circles, traditional workshops and sacred ceremonies everyday.
THE SCHEDULE OF THE OTOMI TOLTEC CEREMONY
ON MARCH 20TH
(The 8000 Sacred Drums Circles around the world, Can follow this protocol given by the Otomi Toltec Elders. Just let us know by email).
Before this there is a Celebration with the Sunrise Ceremony.
1. (8:00-10:00 am) Welcome to the Participants, Registration Purification and Drum Circle Conformation
2. (10:10 am) Call with 4 sounds of the Sacred Conch for the beginning of the ceremony
3. (10:15 am) Otomi message and vision of the 8000 Drums World Project for the Healing of Mother Earth and Peace
4. (10:30 am) Greetings to the 4 Directions, Heart of Sky, Heart of Mother Earth and For All Our Relations
5. (11:00 am) Offering placement
6. (11:30) Chant to the Mother Earth "Mahkime, Mahkita"
7. (11:45 am) Prayer for this Healing Gathering
8. (11:50 am) Silent meditation and native flute
9. (12:00 pm AT NOON, MEXICO CITY TIME) The Synchronicity and Unity of the 8000 Drums/Hearts
a) 4 Sounds of the Sacred Conch,
b) 260 Heart Beats of All the Drums and Hearts,
c) 4 Sounds of the Sacred Conch,
d) 365 Heart Beats of All the Drums and Hearts,
e) 4 Sounds of the Sacred Conch.
10. (12:30 pm) Blessing and Harmonization
11. (12:40 pm) Dance and Chant of the First Humanity
12. (12:50 pm) Dance and Chant for Abundance, Gratitude and Joy of Living "Ayeh, Ayeh"
13. (1:00 pm) Invitation to the upcoming ceremony of 8000 Drums and Closing Ceremony thanking to the 4 Directions
And then more Celebrations and Healing Events !!!!
*The 800 Drums Circles who will be connected with us on March 21st, can follow the same protocol above mentioned. Just email us).
HONORING OUR ANCESTORS
All these ceremonies will take place with the previous agreement written of the Otomi Toltec Elders, just for honouring the ancient protocols and guiding principles of this Sacred Ceremony and coming to this Indigenous Culture and Ancestral Spiritual Tradition.
THE 8000 SACRED DRUMS PILGRIMAGE
As a part of the 8000 Sacred Drums World Project. After the Spring Equinox of March 20th, 2011. The Otomi Toltec Indian Elders and Wisdomkeepers are planing to start a Sacred Journey called "Indigenous World Tour for the Healing of Mother Earth and Peace", to the four directions. And We will appreciate your support and travel assistance for this Prayer. Thanks in advance for your hospitality in order to receive our Sacred Drum in your place and country. Very soon in your First Nation/Indian Nation, city or area.
KEEP IN TOUCH - Feel free to email us.
Looking forward to drumming with you all again... With Love, Peace and Respect. We are all related.
Council of Elders and Wisdomkeepers of the Otomi Toltec Indian Nation
Please, contact us [email protected]
Or visit the website www.universidadindigena.org OR www.8000drums.com