MISSION - Unity in Diversity
We believe that social, physical, emotional. mental and spiritual
health is a sovereign right of all humanity. There exists a great
diversity of ways to live, and all of them provide happiness and
well being as long as their development is not at the expense or
the sacrifice of others.
Indigenous peoples are part of this one great human family and
are ready to contribute to the solutions of the enormous problems
that face humanity today.
The western society must understand and finally accept that Indigenous
peoples have the capacity to determine self-sufficiency; that a
single form of life does not exist to represent well-being and progress
We wish to transmit, in a formal way, the ancestral knowledge of
Mother Earth from our many Indigenous cultures, and to, of course,
project that wisdom into all acts of life and into all technical
and professional activities.
- To provide Indigenous education, as well as opportunities for
the development of Indigenous peoples.
- To promote and spread all manifestations of science, education,
languages, arts, spirituality and the ancestral wisdom of First
- To offer workshops, mentoring and training programs in the
- Indigenous Spirituality - Cosmo-Vision and Ceremonies as
a Sacred Way
- Native Arts - Ancestral Music, Sacred Songs, Painting,
Sculpture, Beadwork, Weaving, Basketry, etc.
- Sacred Sciences - Astronomy, Calendars, Numerology, Sacred
Geometry, Cosmic Engineering (Architecture)
- Indigenous Languages - Emphasizing Native Tongues
- Healing Arts - Traditional Medicine, Herbs, Energy Healing,
Cosmic Sound, Atlantean Healing Techniques, Somatic Archaeology,
- Indigenous Rights - Self-Determination, Sovereignty and
Treaties for Peace and Development of our Nations
- Mother Earth Wisdom - Philosophical and Practical Knowledge
for Cultivating Harmony with Nature